At OpenGeoHub, Mohammadreza implements spatial analysis steps by producing functions, scripts, and batch files running in data science programming languages R, Python, and similar. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- cross-checking code and functionality implemented by other staff,
- visually checking results of predictive mapping / spatial analysis,
- producing matrix comparisons/feasibility studies that can help OpenGeoHub make better decisions about the design of predictive mapping systems,
- helping with the organization of events including OpenGeoHub summer schools, hackathons, and workshops.
Mohammadreza has a background in remote sensing and Geomatics engineering. At OpenGeoHub, Mohammadreza is a researcher. Besides the above-mentioned tasks, his function also includes the following:
- Installation and optimization of software (under Linux OS or similar),
- data preparation, import, pre-processing, spatial overlay, and visualization,
- model building and fine-tuning of Ensemble Machine Learning,
- running cross-validation and accuracy assessment using statistical frameworks,
- parallelization, and back-end development.
- 2020–present: Researcher OpenGeoHub Foundation,
- 2019–2020: eLEAF Ltd, Netherlands,
- 2010–2015: Boland Payeh Construction Company, Tehran, Iran
- 2007–2010: Hexa Consulting Company, Tehran, Iran